Friday, March 9, 2012

Can anyone tell me why my Sims 3 mods aren't working?

I've done everything correctly...I've moved the EA/Sims 3 folder over %26amp; over again. Now it currently resides in the Program Files (x86) folder. I digitally downloaded the game, so I didn't have the Mods folder...but several websites said that I could just create a Mods folder %26amp; Packages folder. So, I created them and put in the Sims 3 folder. I downloaded the Resource.cfg file %26amp; placed it in the Sims 3 folder as well. Everything looks identical to all the tutorial videos I've watched, yet the mod still isn't being applied. A little help would be greatly appreciated.Can anyone tell me why my Sims 3 mods aren't working?
The mods folder needs to go in your Documents library instead of program files - move it to Documents%26gt; Electronic Arts %26gt; The Sims 3 and it should work fine. If not, then there's something else that's not quite right with your set up, use this page to check through and make sure you've got everything you need in the right place: http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=鈥?/a>



It will definitely work if you have the framework set up correctly! :)Can anyone tell me why my Sims 3 mods aren't working?
Your computer has obviously decided that it wants to play good games, and not the Sims.
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • characters of dragon age 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment