Friday, March 9, 2012

Why Wont My Sims 3 mods work ive put it in the right folder and everything any suggestions?

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Late Night\Mods\Packages is where ive put it i have put it in my other expansions and my base game i have recource cfg in all of them as well and my recourse cfg is written as



Priority 500

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*.package

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*/.package

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.Sims3Mod

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*.Sims3Mod

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*.Sims3Mod

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*.Sims3Mod

PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*/.Sims3Mod



i have ts3 helper monkey and framework i had all this the same efore i re formatted my cp but now they wont work help?!Why Wont My Sims 3 mods work ive put it in the right folder and everything any suggestions?
I'm pretty sure they changed it a while back. Now the mods folder should be in your documents.

I have windows 7 and this is where I put my mods folder.

Libraries/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods

No comments:

Post a Comment