Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some of the Sims 3 mods aren't showing up?

I have already got many working mods on my computer.

Yesterday i downloaded three more and they don't show up at all.

I have already tried downloading them a second time. They were Hairs.

I haven't re-named them.

My game has the latest update and i only have one expansion pack - Late Night



Any ideas? :)

Thanks in advancce.Some of the Sims 3 mods aren't showing up?
It might be what type of file they are. In order to work, the files must be PACKAGE files. If they are RAR files, which they often are, they will not work. To get RAR files to work, you need this program: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip鈥?/a>

Once this program is done downloading, search your computer for something called 7-Zip file manager. Once you get into the file manager, select the files you want, and extract them into your Packages file.



If you need more details or you have some questions, please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment