Friday, March 9, 2012

*I NEED HELP* with Sims 3 mods!!!?

I'm trying to get the teen woohoo, pregnancy, marriage mod. I've downloaded the mod wit no problem and went to go extract it to the sims "Mods" folder (C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages) just to notice that I had no "Mods" folder. I tried to make a new folder and name it mods but a Access Denied warning kept coming up so i went to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\Packages but I couldn't paste the mods there. On http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890%26amp;c=1 people said they got the mod to work so it is possible. I just have no idea what to do to get it to work. PLEASE HELP ME!!!*I NEED HELP* with Sims 3 mods!!!?
Download the "ts3 install helper monkey" This mod will let you right click any mod and it will give you a choices to send it to the sims 3 game--%26gt; sims 3 mods, hacks, etc. It does everything for you. I had the same problem until I tried this out.



Here is the link

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?鈥?/a>



This should solve your problem :) Glad I could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment