Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I cant install sims 3 mods.I created the mods folder and downloaded the ts3 install monkey but when i try to?

install the package file it says "Access to the path 'C:\Program files\Electronic Arts\The sims 3\Mods\Packages\Ladyfrontbum_M_BikiniBB_鈥?is denied what should i do???I cant install sims 3 mods.I created the mods folder and downloaded the ts3 install monkey but when i try to?
You need a programme to "unzip" zipped folders, like WinRAR, ( http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR/3000-225鈥?/a> ) and once that's installed, 'save' any zipped mods (or other CC) to your desktop, then right-click them and go 'Extract Here'. Any files that appear should be dragged into your C: drive %26gt; Program Files %26gt; Electronic Arts %26gt; Sims 3 %26gt; Mods %26gt; Packages folder.

Pips :)I cant install sims 3 mods.I created the mods folder and downloaded the ts3 install monkey but when i try to?
For some reason every time i tried to use the monkey installer it never worked for me. So i put the package into the file manually and then it normally works. Try to do it this way and it should work.
  • textbook
  • seattle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment