Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do sims 3 mods get installed into the actual DVD base game/expansion pack or just the installed version?

I deleted every single trace of a mod, but they are still coming back and it's messing with my game a lot. I'm starting to think it's part of the DVD game when i download it, it's never gonna go away. Help please.Do sims 3 mods get installed into the actual DVD base game/expansion pack or just the installed version?
I don't know what the issue with your game is, but I can promise it wasn't installed onto the DVD. It's on your computer somewhere - the disks games come on are simply not writable, and nothing on them can be changed.



I don't have any specific experience with the Sims, but if it's messing up your game enough that you're desperate, you should be able to make a backup copy of your save game and uninstall and reinstall the game. Sorry I can't be more specific than that, but that should get rid of any mods that refuse to go away any other way.
  • kayaks
  • what is android
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment