Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Help with Sims 3 mods please! Real fast I dont have long!?

Well... You see.. my sims 3 game freaked out so I had to uninstall and reinstall it. I know I did a clean install so please dont give me that... Anyway. I cant reinstall my mods on the game. Every time I right click and tell it to install to sims 3 (I have the helper monkey) a box pops up and says it couldnt find a directory to install too. People have said to create a mod folder but you see.. I cant.



When I go into my C drive and go into program files and then into the Electronic Art folder.. There is no Sims 3 folder - but the game is fully installed I can play it its just mod-less right now. And for all of my Sims I need mods. They all have mod-hair. x3 I installed the game in the D drive though, but the D drive doesnt even have a "Program files" folder in it. Oo Where do I put the mods folder loves? :3



Thankies! If you have any questions I will update.Help with Sims 3 mods please! Real fast I dont have long!?
Hey hotshot guy if you would've read all of what she said. You would've seen that she mentioned she installed it into a new place. Smartie.... Anyway I don't know how to help you love.. mine wont even work..Help with Sims 3 mods please! Real fast I dont have long!?
did u install the game to a different directory?Help with Sims 3 mods please! Real fast I dont have long!?
Geeze, lol. Um, do you have a Program Files (86x)? Cuz that's were the game should be, and the mods folder is in there as well...



If you can't find Electronic Arts (Not to be confused with the old EA) search your entire C drive for Sims 3 or even search for resource.cfg since that's in the game's folder in order to download mods.

No comments:

Post a Comment