Friday, March 9, 2012

The sims 3 - Mods Problems?

I've been having this problem for a long time now and I really really would like to know a way to fix it.



when I originally installed the sims 3, in the folders, i had a mods and a packages folder

I bought a new copy of the sims 3 and downloaded it onto my laptop and I didn't have a mods or packages folder

so, I added them on my own,

and afterwards I placed rar files in the mods folder,

and checked to see if they showed up in game

they didn't.



And the rar files, rather than having the rar icons have an icon that looks like a piece of paper?



help?The sims 3 - Mods Problems?
You have to unrar the rar files before putting them in the mods folder. Use winzip to do that. Open the rar files with Winzip and they will become package files. In your mods folder, there should be a package folder and you have to put the files in it.

For the cc to appear in your game, you will need the resource.cfg file.

You can download it from here:

http://simpedia.sims2cri.com/index.php?t鈥?/a>

Put it in the mods folder.

After you do that, the cc should appear in your game :)



If you don't have Winzip installed on your computer, you can download it from here:

http://www.winzip.com/win/en/downwz.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment