Friday, March 9, 2012

Can this effect sims 3 mods, and getting them installed?

So, I've been trying to install sims 3 mods for a few weeks, but have failed. I now thought I had everything set up right, but it still doesn't work. I tried to install everything several times, and I just found that I had two Mod folders, and resource.cfg things. Would that mess it up? One is under. FrameworkSetup.zip, then Mods, then inside that is Overrides, Packages, and Resource (recognized as a notepad, is that right?) In Packages there are two mods, the no intro one, and the no build sparkles one. they are both .package. Overrides is empty. In the other one, is Mods, straight from the sims 3 page, where FrameworkSetup.zip is also loacated. In Mods is Packages, and Resource (do I need .cfg I thought it was on it) inside packages are the same mods. Do I need to delete one and if so which one? Or is there anything else that may be the problem.Can this effect sims 3 mods, and getting them installed?
Hello,



What I recommend doing is starting over with your mods installation. I have a mods tutorial which can guide you step by step to getting it working properly. You may have a number of issues from improper coding in your resource file, wrong directories or incompatible mods. Make sure each mod is compatible with your current expansion pack (they will say this on the website you downloaded each mod from) and check out my tutorial. Hope this helps!



http://bensims3.webs.com/modstutorial.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment