Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Sims 3 Mods won't work anymore?

I was playing The Sims 3 one day and all of a sudden it closed on me! Then when I started the game again, the mods didn't work! I checked if my mods and resource.cfg files were there and they still were. Can anyone tell me what went wrong and how I can fix it?The Sims 3 Mods won't work anymore?
Try installing your mods with the Install Helper Monkey by Delphy found here:http://linna.modthesims.info/download.ph鈥?/a>The Sims 3 Mods won't work anymore?
I have figured out my real problem, it had nothing to do with the Install Helper Monkey, because I've been using that forever, but the real problem was the .mdmp files inside My Documents%26gt;Electronic Arts%26gt;The Sims 3. I simply deleted them and now the packages work once again XD

Report Abuse

  • what is a cell
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment