Friday, March 9, 2012

Problems With Sims 3 Mods?

Yesterday, I started using mods for Sims 3 from modthesims.info. I followed the steps on http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php

title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Pack鈥?added my .zip files, extracted those and they work fine on my game. I added .rar files to the Mods folder and they do not work. What should I do or put those under?Problems With Sims 3 Mods?
You need to extract .rar files, too. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?鈥?/a>

Install this program, unzip your custom content and double click on the package file. It will move into right direction automatically. If you have sims3pack file it should be identified by your default sims 3 launcher.

One problem can be with installing custom sims. Monkey won't place them into right location(at least for me). To make sims work, simply move the .sim file into

C:\Documents and Settings\%26lt;user name%26gt;\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims

If you don't have that folder, create it and it should work.
  • haynes repair manual
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment