Friday, March 9, 2012

Need help with The Sims 3 Adult mods?

First off I don't want any BS about "Why" I want adult mods, ect for my game. Its what I want and I would appreciate no crap comments on the subject. Just help. Thanks!



Now, I'm having a bit of trouble with the nude mods/skins for my sims. The ones i've downloaded and put into the programs/electronic arts/the sims 3/mods/packages folder wont show in the game right. Also getting the sims to walk around nude it wont show the "Male" part while the sims wearing nude clothing.



I'd just like to know if anyone out there that has theirs set up and working could copy and zip the packages folder with the working files and email them to me?

I'm looking for male/female nude skins, male/female nude clothing, and any adult objects. That would be completely awesome. Thanks so much for reading.

Also, any info on maybe to get some of the things that I have to work would be great.



Ps, I don't have any updates installed. Its just the original The Sims 3 game with no updates. ((When I update it, the game stops working and wont verify)) So I have read that I have to put all my .package files in my "Programs" mods/Packages folder and not under "Mydocuments" mods/packages folder.Need help with The Sims 3 Adult mods?
i have the nude patch for both male %26amp; females but you need the latest patch installed, i also have some cool mods like woohoo with teen, try for a baby with all ages above teen, have many partn ers as you want but you cant get caught with them in the same room

No comments:

Post a Comment