Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do I install Sims 3 mods?

I've recently obtained a copy of Sims 3 since I've last it's predesesor "Sims 2" and I'm stuck on installing package files. Like my copy 1.0.631 version, do I copy the .package files to the directory (C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages) and then outside the folder, place a .cfg folder in, open the .package files from the configuration file? That doesn't work! What did I do wrong?How do I install Sims 3 mods?
The Sims 3 is incredibly annoying in this respect. You have to download all of your mods through the game launcher and download helper, as far as I'm aware. You can't just manually place them in the game.How do I install Sims 3 mods?
http://www.thesims3.com/exchange

This may not be mods but its a nice touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment