Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why won't any sims 3 mods work?

I've done every step by step that I have came across. I think the problem is the files that are suppose to be Sims3.package or whatever is .package. The little icon looks like a little piece of paper.

I don't know what else to do. Someone please help?Why won't any sims 3 mods work?
Most sites don't use .sims3pack file downloads, they use .package files because they're compressed and quicker to upload and download. To install those files you're going to need to set up the framework before they'll work, as they don't install in the same way sims3pack files do :)



Try my simple guide here: http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/p/tu鈥?/a> Everything is explained clearly and there are lots of pictures to help :)Why won't any sims 3 mods work?
dont cheat is my opinion but i suggest the computer version its more fun

No comments:

Post a Comment