Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 Mods Question?

I recently downloaded the Woohooer mod for the sims 3 and i set everything up right (I got the resource.cfg file and unzipped everything and all that) and my sims 3 game keeps crashing while loading up my family. I got the download files here http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?showtopic=918 and the story progession one that goes with it. I have no mods that conflict with it and I know that the mod is working. It shows up saying that it was found and i also have the nointro mod which works perfect. So why does it keep crashing?Sims 3 Mods Question?
IMO the best place to get mods is at www.modthesims.com you should uninstall that mod because its bugging your game :S

if you already use mod the sims then you didn't need me to tell you that....

No comments:

Post a Comment