Friday, March 9, 2012

Why can't i install sims 3 mods??? Its getting me mad!?

I download the mod and i have the sims 3 mod monkey installer, whatever. but, when i right click and choose were i want it to go to it says "Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\ The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\' is denied

well each package has more at the end, but its just the packages name. (such as after \Packages\peggyzone-sims3-F-FAclo0016-10鈥?br>
so yeah, thanks !Why can't i install sims 3 mods??? Its getting me mad!?
Usually some path is wrong or the registry is screwd up.

I'd start by checking the path and all folders.



click,

my computer, C:, program files%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;all the way to "packages"



I'd make sure not to run sims in the background while installing. "i'm assuming you're doing a download"

(i don't play SIMS)



If not, when installing from the disc, and it ask to save to location.

Do the same as when you checked the path and folders



Double check with Electronic Arts website or the website you downloaded from or with your manual, about where the file should be installed at.



You may only have to create a subfolder or add a file extention



I came back to this and found some examples and info

No comments:

Post a Comment