Friday, March 9, 2012

How to download sims 3 mods on Macs?

Ok so I have a macbook, and it doesn't seem to like .zip files or .rar files! When I download mods from modthesims.com, the packages only come in .zip or .rar files, and there is no application that will open them. The sims 3 apps do not seem to like these files either and I cannot find a way around it! Does anyone have any recommended applications to download that can extract these files and add them to my sims 3 game..?????!!!!! Please and thanks for your help!How to download sims 3 mods on Macs?
Here's a link to my simple step by step guide to installing package files for the sims 3:



http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/p/tu鈥?/a>



For Mac you need to use a program called Keka to open the files - there's a link in the tutorial and it's all explained.



Any problems, get in touch (email me through Yahoo Answers or through the blog, it doesn't matter which!) and I'll gladly help you out some more :)How to download sims 3 mods on Macs?
ask jeeves

No comments:

Post a Comment