Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What Do You Do After You Extract A File To The Mods Folder In The Sims 3?

So, I downloaded some hair from modthesims.info, and I Extracted it to C:\Users\Public\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. I Then proceeded to go into the game, and then to go to Create-A-Sim. When I looked, it wasn't there! What am I doing wrong? Please don't give me the link to modthesims.info CC Help, as I have already looked there.



Thanks In Advance, JessieWhat Do You Do After You Extract A File To The Mods Folder In The Sims 3?
If you've got your resource.cfg file in the right place in the mods folder, all you have to do is move your extracted .package file into the Packages folder you created inside your mods folder.



If you want to check you've got everything in place you could take a look at the beginner's guide I wrote for my Sims 3 blog. (I know you said you didn't want the modthesims guide again! But you might still need to check you've got everything in the right place!):



http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/p/tu鈥?/a>



If you're still having problems feel free to email me and I'll see if I can help you some more! You might need a different resource file, or it might be a problem with the download itself - there's plenty we can look into if it's just refusing to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment