Friday, March 9, 2012

Why won't any Sims 3 mods work on my computer?

I have tried lots of different TeenTFB/Woohoo mods including Twoftmamas, and Twallans Woohooer, and none of them work. Its not just that type of mod, i downloaded the Awesome Mod and Bec's Adult Maternity Wear for Teens, and they don't work either! This is how I downloaded them..



1) I found the mods i wanted to download online, and checked that none of them conflict with each other, and checked if any of them couldnt be downloaded to work with other XML mods or Core mods.

2)I downloaded 7zip, to extract the files properly.

3)I created the folders Mods (Computer%26gt;Bethany%26gt;My Documents%26gt;Electronic Arts%26gt;The Sims 3%26gt;Mods) and Packages (Computer%26gt;Bethany%26gt;My Documents%26gt;Electronic Arts%26gt;The Sims 3%26gt;Mods%26gt;Packages)

4)In the Mods folder, i saved the Resource.cfg file.

5)I deleted the files named 'CASpartCache', 'CompositorCache','scriptCache' and 'simCompositorCache'.

6)I installed the mods into the packages folder i created the folders, and opened The Sims 3 Launchr and played the game.





Where am I going wrong?



Please help in anyway!! XWhy won't any Sims 3 mods work on my computer?
Some files must be missing

No comments:

Post a Comment