Friday, March 9, 2012

My sims 3 mods dont work anymore?

Basically I downloaded the no-intro mod and the awesome mods for the sims 3, and they worked perfect. Then I download the pose player and pose packages for pose player and since then none of my mods show up on the game. I have not since uploaded any patches or updates and I'm really confused. The only thing that still works is the enable overstuffed houses aspect of the awesome mod. I seeeeriously dont get it, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP :-( I want my mods back!?My sims 3 mods dont work anymore?
Some of the aspects of your mods may have clashed and prevented the others from being active at all. Your best bet is to backup your saves, delete the mods (or even reinstall), and try only the ones which caused the issue. If they work, it means they clashed with your others. If they still don't work, it means those mods themselves are faulty, hence why your other mods stopped working!

No comments:

Post a Comment