Saturday, March 3, 2012

What are all twallens sims 3 mods?

i know about the woohooer and story progression but cant find any others . What mods has he created and whats ,in your opinion, his funnest/ most popular mod?What are all twallens sims 3 mods?
Follow this link to the Nraas Industries site (Twallan's site - I've linked you specifically to the mods forum):



http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?b鈥?/a>



I think most of Twallan's mods are less about being 'fun' and more about adding more control to the game, and fixing bugs - The Overwatch mod has been really useful for me as I have lots of custom content, and the mod automatically removes things from the game that are just clogging it up, such as cars left roaming the streets, homeless NPCs and stereos left switched on.



I'd say the woohooer mod is the most fun though, especially if you download the extra trait scoring section of it (it's all explained if you have a look at it in the forum)



There are so many! I have a lot of them installed and I've never had any problems, so have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment