Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My sims 3 mods won't work?

i have added heaps of mods in the .package format into the correct folder: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

but they will not show up in my game can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?My sims 3 mods won't work?
Try installing your mods with the Install Helper Monkey by Delphy found here:http://linna.modthesims.info/download.ph鈥?/a>My sims 3 mods won't work?
So... wanting to have extra hair styles, clothes, furniture and all that constitutes cheating? Its only cheating if its illegal after all, and its hardly illegal.

Report Abuse

My sims 3 mods won't work?
There is only one simple answer, the mods are flawed, this is usually in a small but important file with a mistype like memory.dll or binkw32.dll. Hope this answers your question, mate.
Spoiled why do you guys cheat there is no point to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment