Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sims 3 mods not working- file created and everything but mods won't install? Newer resource package needed?

I have the mods, upgraded to the patch my TS3 is running on, in a mods folder in The Sims 3. I have the resource download, but I don't know if it's the most recent one. It's from a while ago. Can anyone direct me on how to get these mods working?Sims 3 mods not working- file created and everything but mods won't install? Newer resource package needed?
sope is right - the modthesims tutorials are the best for helping you get things sorted, but if you're looking for a resource file that works, I uploaded the one I wrote to Mediafire. It doesn't necessarily have to be the most recent one, but many have mistakes in them which mean they're useless once you patch your game.



I'm using mine right now and I've used it through every single different patch released since I wrote it for the base game... so it definitely works! Here's the link! Just replace the one you have already with this one :



http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ygvlor777鈥?/a>



Hope you can get it working! :)



By all means if you're still having trouble feel free to email me and I'll try and help you some more, but the modthesims tutorials are very thorough and tell you everything you need to know so you should be fine! :)Sims 3 mods not working- file created and everything but mods won't install? Newer resource package needed?
Common problem with EA patches and mods. This guide should help you with mods and their installation

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?titl鈥?/a>



Another thing to consider is updating your mods. (Very important) some mods are not updated and have to be removed. Download the latest patches (www.patches-scrolls.de) install them and then download the latest mod versions.
  • dragon age origins dragon
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment