Saturday, March 3, 2012

How to install The Sims 3 mods using WinRAR?

I want to install the Teen WooHoo mod on my computer but I have no idea how, and I've looked everywhere. I have this helper thing( I forgot what it was called, something about a monkey) that installs the content for me but I have no idea how to get it from WinRAR to that. I'm extremely confused. Please help?How to install The Sims 3 mods using WinRAR?
Your downloading the RAR files from the website (I'm guessing ModTheSims) right? Once you do that, you use WinRAR to extract them to where ever (by right-clicking on the RAR file you just downloaded and click extract), Once the RAR file is extracted it should appear as the helper monkey's image, than of course you double click on it and the helper monkey will move it to the appropriate file location. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment